2005 Jul 17 12:33

Re: [vox-tech] Older Motherboard Wanted

Shoot I have a motherboard and processor and memory in a box not doing me a dam bit of good, willing to give to any lugod member. Heck I even got 2 of them!

Worried that they will get damaged or just thrown away :(

Jimbogogogogogogogo!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Arnold" <troy-vox@zenux.net>
To: "lugod's technical discussion forum" <vox-tech@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Older Motherboard Wanted

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 11:20:44AM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
So I had an Asus A7V133 motherboard fry itself this week.
Would like to get the machine back in service without buying
new memory, CPU, etc., and all the motherboards in the market
now seem to require DDR memory.

Can someone suggest a source for a socket A motherboard that
takes PC133 memory?
I have an A7v133 (rev 1.04) just sitting around.  I think it's got a
700mhz tbird in it right now.  It was a reliable (but LOUD) machine when
I turned it off.

Drop me a line if you want to figure out a fair price.  I'm in Santa
Rosa so I'd need to ship it to you.

-troy