2005 Jul 15 15:26

[vox-tech] Older Motherboard Wanted

So I had an Asus A7V133 motherboard fry itself this week.
Would like to get the machine back in service without buying
new memory, CPU, etc., and all the motherboards in the market
now seem to require DDR memory.

Can someone suggest a source for a socket A motherboard that
takes PC133 memory?

Thanks,

-- Rod