2005 Jul 15 00:21

[vox-tech] Statistical software

A visitor to the demo at the Davis Food Co-op this weekend asked about
software for statistical analysis and mentioned SPSS. Since I do most of my
statistical analysis in Gnumeric and do not use a dedicated analysis
program, I was not able to mention a comparable application for Linux. What
do you use? I later found out about Gnu PSPP, supposed to be a Free clone of
SPSS --- does anyone use this?

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13