2005 Jun 29 08:35

Re: [vox-tech] Question: FTP-like GUI programs using SSH?

Re: [vox-tech] Question: FTP-like GUI programs using SSH?

In my experience if you point filezilla to an ssh port it automatically uses the SFTP wrapper(so yes), which according to putty's site is ssh. They referred me to filezilla when I needed the same solution.

Alex