2005 Jun 28 23:57

Re: [vox-tech] Question: FTP-like GUI programs using SSH?

På 2005-06-15, skrev Charles McLaughlin:
> Filezilla is another one for windows:
>
> http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/

I looked at this and its documentation suggests that SFTP is some extension
of FTP that adds extra security. What I have read elsewhere has indicatd
that SFTP is a wrapper around SCP/SSH. Does anyone know the answer?

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13