2005 Jun 02 21:12

Re: [vox-tech] OT hardware router suggestions

Re: [vox-tech] OT hardware router suggestions

Josh Parsons wrote:
On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 12:43 -0700, Dylan Beaudette wrote:

I am looking to replace my computer-based router with a smaller and more energy efficient hardware router. In the past I have tried a couple Linksys routers, but they consistently broke ssh connections between home and remote machine (on DSL).

I've been using a Linksys wrt54gs (running openwrt) for about 6 months,
and it's never dropped an ssh connection.
Let me second that. I've been using a Linksys BEFSR11 for years, including upgrading the firmware a couple of times. I've never had any problem with ssh or any other long-term TCP connection that I could blame on it.