2005 May 29 12:53

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative writing with latex

Re: [vox-tech] collaborative writing with latex

Along the lines of a collaborative way to edit a document, you could also look at other various options that run off of Zope.
Their is a Zope External Editor tool that allows users to spawn their favorite editor through the web.

I've used it on windows with both MS word, open office and several other programs.

Alex