2005 May 29 16:46

Re: [vox-tech] Install windows in linux Red Hat Enterprise

on Wed, May 25, 2005 at 04:07:54PM -0500, Jay Strauss (me@heyjay.com) wrote:

> >Or qemu:
> >
> >    http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/ossupport.html
> >
> >Haven't tried it m'self, plan on looking at it.
>
> Bochs too
> http://bochs.sourceforge.net/

Bochs is IME too slow to be usable, though it might be suitable for
research or development.  Qemu is reportedly an improvement on this.

Peace.

    So don't deal with it.  Don't use software that uses it.
    - Jeff Waugh, offering preferred GNOME usability workaround.
       http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2004-January/008588.html