2005 May 25 12:51

Re: [vox-tech] tell gnuplot to use a single X11 window

Re: [vox-tech] tell gnuplot to use a single X11 window

On May 23, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[...snip...]

It's loaded with options. You can change the point size and even convert
your graphs to eps files, suitable for including into your latex
dissertation. ;-)

Hope you find it useful. It was a lot of fun to write.

Pete

PS- I'm not the best Perl hacker, but I can always get the job done.

Thanks again Pete. not only was the demo fun to watch, your plotter script with be handy for all sorts of stuff around the lab!

I am not sure if I will understand much of your dissertation, but I would be interested in hearing about when it is done as well. I like your take on using only open source software, I am trying to do the same thing for my thesis in the field of landscape modeling and soil science. So far my professor and a couple others have become interested in OSS as well.

cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis