2005 May 24 12:52

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 06:31:41AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Usual BIOS accesses are:  <delete> <F1> <F4> <F10> <F12> <esc>

I've seen Ctrl + F11 or Ctrl + F10 once.  The only reason I discovered
at the time (it was in the middle of a Linux demo and I was trying to boot
Knoppix) was someone who was there happened to have the same laptop at work.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://newbreedsoftware.com/