2005 May 20 09:26

[vox-tech] lynx and utf-8

I can set lynx to use unicode (utf-8), but for some reason, the option:

   Use locale-based character set(!): [OFF]

refuses to be saved in the "on" setting (the "(!)" means the option won't be
saved to .lynxrc).

Anyone know why lynx refuses to save this option to the config file?

Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein