2005 May 20 06:32

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux

Re: [vox-tech] Installing Linux from within Linux

I realize you can't boot from CD, but what about floppy?
Smart Boot Disk let's you boot from CD even on old systems where it's not supported by BIOS(I've done this).
http://linux.simple.be/tools/sbm

Alex