2005 May 11 17:05

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Windows Question for Relative

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 22:06, Bill Kendrick wrote:

>   cat /proc/cpuinfo

Sorry.  I guess I'm too tired to even recognize file names.

> Close enough. :^)  Technically a KiB is 1024 bytes, and a MiB is 1024*1024
> bytes (or 1,048,576), whereas a KB is only 1000, and a MB is only
> 1,000,000.

Thanks.  That's very interesting to me.

Here's one final question.  As part of my missionary work I'm taking my SuSE
CD's.  But it just dawned on me that while I have set up dual boot systems
several times in the past, it has always been with Windows 98.  Are there any
special difficulties in setting up a dual boot with XP?

Thank you.

Bob