2005 May 08 17:12

Re: [vox-tech] browser and mimetypes (I think)

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 03:26:04PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> Yeah -- The trouble is I don't know how to get wget to use the proxy

For some reason, Sonic doesn't have the "wget" man page (at least not in
my $MANPATH), but:

% wget --help|grep proxy
  -Y,  --proxy=on/off           turn proxy on or off.
       --proxy-user=USER     set USER as proxy username.
       --proxy-passwd=PASS   set PASS as proxy password.

;)