2005 Apr 27 21:41

Re: [vox-tech] Wine on amd64 for 32bit win

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 22:47, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I'm seem to be quite good at getting myself in way over my head.
>
> The latest project is to install Wine on a 64bit Ubuntu box(Brand New).
> I've been following the instructions on
> http://www.winehq.org/site/download-deb

Does wine even work on AMD64 linuxes such as ubuntu nin 64bit mode?

You might have to compile it manually to be 32 bit (not really sure how you
would go about that on Ubuntu64, never tried to compile anything as 32 bit).

I dont think Ubuntu64 has support for installing i386 debs.

--
Dmitriy