2005 Apr 26 10:07

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 11:55:17AM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> It's a very comprehensive list, but I was hoping for a specific
> recommendation from fellow mutt users rather than a large list of MUAs.

I don't mind Mozilla suite's mail client on Windows XP at work.
But for everything else, I do still stick to Mutt. :^/

Melissa's been using Thunderbird under Debian as a GUI client for her job
(she uses Pine for everything else), and has found it kind of unstable and
annoying, unfortunately.

-bill!
(glad he's still sticking with Moz, instead of that fancy-pants FireFox junk)
;^)