2005 Apr 26 11:46

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Re: [vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
I'm very particular about the tools I use, but if there are any mutt lovers
here who also use a point and click MUA, then whatever makes you happy will
prolly also make me happy too.
Currently, Thunderbird does not make me happy. I'm planning on switching to something else (unknown as yet: hence I too am keenly interested in how this thread turns out).

-Micah