2005 Apr 09 21:02

Re: [vox-tech] Changing the print resolution of JPEG images by script

Re: [vox-tech] Changing the print resolution of JPEG images by script

Haven't been following all the details, but I'd like to add what I do with image files (e.g. jpeg) in LaTeX. I simply convert them to .eps or .pdf and then include those instead, which are scalable (within reason). How you do the conversion greatly dictates the final quality, of course. Imagemagick has been satisfactory in the past. You might be able to print them to postscript or pdf files as well from within an image viewer.

Jonathan