2005 Apr 04 11:47

Re: [vox-tech] Self-replacing license [was Urgent news: Linux maybe relicensed]

Re: [vox-tech] Self-replacing license [was Urgent news: Linux maybe relicensed]

Quoting Micah Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

> Can you cite specific examples? That's kind of what I was complaining
> that she didn't do.

Tell you what:  Write to the author.

What she says accords with my own years of business law classes, but you
probably want to hear something really specific.  So, please do send her
mail.