2005 Apr 04 11:43

Re: [vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 11:10:55AM -0700, Bob Scofield wrote:
> To really follow up from "last night' you should think about posting a review
> of KDE 3.4 to vox.  You seemed so enthused in your first post, but you've
> never told us if the upgrade is worth it.

Honestly, I haven't had time to play with it! :^)
One thing I did like was that aKregator now has options for setting
font sizes.  The default font it was using in an earlier version was
beginning to cause eye strain. ;^)

> If you don't think a post to vox would be that interesting for the list, then
> send me a review.

I'll certainly post my comments to the list!  Just give me a day or two
to get set back up and take it out for a test drive. :^)

FWIW, folks in the KDE community all seem to think iot's great. ;^)