2005 Apr 04 11:11

Re: [vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

Re: [vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 05:24:16PM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:

Can you dump the userids/passwords to plain text?

That's a good question, I haven't looked into it.
Worst case scenario would be to use DCOP, I imagine...
I'm not sure how you'd do that (having just read the DCOP page). But it doesn't seem you'd have the ability to decrypt the passwords.

Can you export them for import into another machine?

Also a good question.  I /assume/ so.  I can ask around, if you'd like!
I was just curious, I'm not using kwallet, but I was thinking about it