2005 Mar 23 15:50

[vox-tech] Where did all my output go? Bash shell question

[vox-tech] Where did all my output go? Bash shell question

Hi,

I have a little function in my .bashrc like:

function co {
cmd="svn co svn+ssh://fe/home/svn/repos/$1 $2"
$cmd
}

Then I run it

jstrauss@hydrogen:~$ co . name
Password:
Password:
Checked out revision 59.

Normally when I check out a tree, I get a long listing of files getting checked out, but with the script I don't. Where are all the normal listing of files being checked out going?

Thanks
Jay