2005 Mar 15 15:23

[vox-tech] Spyware For Linux?

A friend of mine was recently complaining that her Windows computer was too
slow.   She said it ran much faster after running a spyware program.

My son just sent me a message he received from the U.C.S.C. computer people.
They advised running spyware to speed up computers.  So here are my
questions.  Does Linux need spyware?  Is there spyware available for Linux?

Also, check this passage out from the U.C.S.C. post:

"Microsoft's Internet Explorer has been the target of many of the bad guys
attempting to ruin your web browsing experience. Use of the Firefox web
browser is great way to keep your web surfing as smooth as possible.  You can
download it from http://www.getfirefox.com";

Bob