2005 Mar 15 17:20

[vox-tech] dvdrecord questions - sao/dao and sessions

[vox-tech] dvdrecord questions - sao/dao and sessions

I can't find an option to set SAO on dvdrecord.  From the manpage, it
*appears* that SAO and DAO are one and the same.   Is that true?  How could
they be?

How can burning a dvd in DAO mode be multisession?  It seems that -dao and
-multi are orthogonal, but the manpage seems to hint that they're not.

Thanks,
Peter