2005 Mar 09 17:58

Re: [vox-tech] (Moved from [vox]) Errors in software compilation

Re: [vox-tech] (Moved from [vox]) Errors in software compilation

Dylan Beaudette wrote:

After copying the GDAL-specific headers to /usr/include:
find . -name "*.h" -exec cp '{}' /usr/include/ \;

.. make seems to be chugging along fine...

I wouldn't have recommended that. At the very least, a -i option to cp would seem appropriate, to ensure against clobbering existing files.

Also, a number of those .h files may not have been intended for installation to system include directories, so you're cluttering things up in there.

-Micah