2005 Mar 06 20:03

Re: [vox-tech] DE flame war.

On Sunday 06 March 2005 09:31 am, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> I definitely don't want to run a display manager, and I'd like to keep
> Enlightenment as a wm.  I assume KDE can handle that....

You can run KDE and Gnome apps under other desktop
environments.  Of course they will link to big chunks of the
respective libraries, so you may not gain much in terms of
reducing bloatware.

However the KDE and Gnome desktops include their own window
managers -- I've never heard of running the KDE desktop per
se under Enlightenment.

-- Rod