2005 Mar 02 13:28

Re: [vox-tech] Another Round of eth0 Problemas

Re: [vox-tech] Another Round of eth0 Problemas

Quoting Karalius, Joseph (Joseph.Karalius@seminis.com):

> OK. I installed a working NIC from another box (it is a 10/100 so I
> insmodded 3c509 to get it going)...
            ^^^^^

This may have been just a typo on your part, but I frequently see confusion
between two classes of 3Com cards:

3C509 family:  ISA (long discontinued, but very good in its day), 10 Mbps only
3C905 family:  PCI, 10/100 Mbps

--
Cheers,                                      Hardware:  The part you kick.
Rick Moen                                    Software:  The part you boot.