2005 Feb 24 18:18

[vox-tech] Re: flash game

That flash game of Richards is awesome! I wish I could do that on my
bicycle! It reminds me of another flash game called Scooterdeath, where
you throw bricks at people on folding aluminum scooters. Yeah! Bicycle
power! Really though, I don't want to hit anybody, I just drank a bottle
of jolt today.
Nick