2005 Feb 22 22:11

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 8:04 pm, Mark K. Kim flailed at a keyboard and
produced this:
> Try, in BASH:
>
>    $cd ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/Cache
>    $for i in *; do file "$i" | grep -i flash; done
>
> Those are all the cached Flash files -- Back them up somewhere safe,
> append .swf extensions to them, and try loading them in the browser.
>
> It must be a really good game!

It's pretty spiffy.

Foolishly, I set my browser's cache to 0.  Never a problem until now; the
command above returned nothing.  The game is apparently still in my
computer's memory, though; is there a way to pull it out of there?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)