2005 Feb 22 20:09

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox question (long shot)

Try, in BASH:

   $cd ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/Cache
   $for i in *; do file "$i" | grep -i flash; done

Those are all the cached Flash files -- Back them up somewhere safe,
append .swf extensions to them, and try loading them in the browser.

It must be a really good game!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim