2005 Feb 19 01:02

[vox-tech] Looking for recommendation: video capture/TV tuner

[vox-tech] Looking for recommendation: video capture/TV tuner

Hi all,

I want to convert all my VCR to DVD.  I also want to be able to capture
TV/Cable stuff to file format.

Of course, whatever I buy must be functional under Linux since that's the OS
I'll be using it with.

I know there are a couple of people on this list that do this kind of thing.

What TV/video capture cards make people drool these days?

Pete