2005 Feb 10 11:56

[vox-tech] OpenSource or Freeware Mappoint Clone

[vox-tech] OpenSource or Freeware Mappoint Clone

As the title said. I am looking for a free or
opensource map program that would graph data on a map
from an openoffice file(preferably). something to
match the features on a city/street level would be
preferred.

Any ideas would be wonderful. Thanks

=====
Hans W. Uhlig