2005 Feb 04 13:07

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox Ctrl-U n text entry field - solved!

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:58:13AM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> If they put voice-features into the Linux version of Opera,
> that might also make me switch back.  The decision to make debugging
> versions of Opera available might make me come back too.

Heh, Konq's been able to talk for a long while. :)
It used KMouth before.  KTTS is much cooler, as it's a complete job control
system for text-to-speech.  (Pause, resume, cancel jobs, go back and forth
sentences at a time, and fully control your speech system (e.g., Festival))

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com          April shower bring Kompressor power!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/