January 6: Social gathering
2005 Feb 03 09:57

Re: [vox-tech] More FireFox

Richard,

This page has some serious audio files loading. A *lot*. My hard drive dis a lot of grinding before it started playing something-that might be the problem, though it still should quit like that. I'd suggest https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ and reporting it-and don't forget to describe it well and mention it is a crasher.

Cheers,
dan

Here is a strange one. I go to www.mambazo.com   As soon as the page
finishes loading, FF aborts without any message. No problem with
Konqueror.

Richard Harke

The first time I tried to send this email, Kmail aborted without
any message. This not likely a hardware problem as this is on
two different machines. (But both Debian testing)