2005 Feb 02 16:58

Re: [vox-tech] multi-language internet-cafe-style linux box

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 11:09 am, Dave Margolis wrote:
> I'm looking at putting together a multi-language public
> internet-browsing/e-mail box for a school project.

I would be interested in hearing about any progress you make with non-english
input methods- namely japanense.

I have been able to make it work in Debian Woody, but not in Sarge....!

Cheers!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis