2005 Feb 01 18:34

Re: [vox-tech] Four week test of Firefox versus Opera

Re: [vox-tech] Four week test of Firefox versus Opera

Really, what seems to be happening is IE is insisting on putting some
blank vertical space after the </ul> tag.  Maybe if the whole section was
wrapped in "<p>...</p>" it'd come out better.  Or they could specifically
set "margin-bottom" for those <ul> groups or something...

Oh,

I stand corrected.

I didn't realize IE was doing it's own thing.

Jay
Unfortunately, that's the prevalent problem with IE's market dominance-it breaks standard HTML and has quirks, and so other browsers like Mozilla/FF either break it the same way or implement the standard as it should be implemented. Chances are, if you dig a little deeper, you might find that the designer of that web site uses a MS tool for design...

-dan