2005 Jan 30 15:04

Re: [vox-tech] opengl: lines and points

On Sunday 30 January 2005 11:41, Ken Bloom wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:59:46 -0500

> > I believe it's "GL_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE".
>
> The OpenGL red book didn't document this. Thanks

From the fourth edition reference manual:
GL_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE was deprecated in GL version 1.2. Its
functionality was replaced by GL_SMOOTH_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE.

Now I notice that GL_POINT_SIZE_RANGE, GL_POINT_SIZE_GRANULARITY
 and GL_LINE_WIDTH_GRANULARITY were also deprecated.

There seem to be 4 "SMOOTH" names, GL_SMOOTH_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE,
GL_SMOOTH_LINE_WIDTH_GRANULARITY, GL_SMOOTH_POINT_SIZE_RANGE
and GL_SMOOTH_POINT_SIZE_GRANULARITY

There is also a GL_ALIASED_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE

Richard