2005 Jan 20 01:28

[vox-tech] Sparc-based distro?

For quite awhile, I've been lobbying to get a Linux desktop at my workstation
at work.  My boss finally gave me an old Sunblade 100, which is a SPARC
machine.

None of the distros I have in my possession -- FC1, 2, or 3; SuSE Pro 9.1;
Debian Woody -- are meant for a SPARC based machine.  I've Googled around and
have only found one distro, Aurora, which is based on RH 7.3.

Is anyone aware of any distributions that might work on this machine?
--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)