2005 Jan 17 14:27

Re: [vox-tech] gcc questions: inline and -ffast-math

Re: [vox-tech] gcc questions: inline and -ffast-math

My only experience with -ffast-math is that it breaks mozilla's JavaScript interpreter, and the JS maintainer isn't too interested in bug reports about it :-(

Intel has a compiler which is free for noncommercial use on Linux; see <http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/clin/>. If you're to the point of tweaking optimizer flags, you might give it a try.