2005 Jan 12 08:15

[vox-tech] DPMS Problem?

I've been trying to disable the power down feature of my monitor with zero
success...

Went over the BIOS (shuttle MO), disabled the power saving options,
XF86Config file contains the "Options DPMS" line (Nvidia card), added the
line 'xset s noblank' to a shell script that starts the program. After about
15 minutes of zero activity the screen blanks

What did a miss or forget to add?

Regards
John W