2005 Jan 05 11:37

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

Re: [vox-tech] Installing subversion from sid into a sarge box

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Rick Moen wrote:

[...]
After that day, systems that are set to track "stable" will smoothly
transition, the next time the users gets package updates, from woody/3.0
package versions to sarge/3.1 ones.[1]
[...]

Dear Rick,

I've been wondering - when Woody is replaced by Sarge, will those following the stable track have to apt-get dist-upgrade, rather than apt-get upgrade, on release day?

Yours,

Chris