2005 Jan 02 04:54

Re: [vox-tech] Getting new Linux box to boot

Re: [vox-tech] Getting new Linux box to boot

Sorry, I missed the last two previous posts.

It looks like an arch problem as previously mentioned.  Lumix seems a bit thin
on docs and info, cpu arch support..... if any.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com