Re: [vox-tech] Getting new Linux box to boot

Re: [vox-tech] Getting new Linux box to boot

I have not closely followed this thread, but I have a suggestion: have you
tried starting a shell having the newly installed LuMiX partition as its
root filesystem, then running grub from there? (Use chroot(8) to do this.)
I didn't even know that could be done.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (http://www.mossroot.com AIM: Buffalo2K)