[vox-tech] Kernel Panic

I'm in big trouble. I just updated my kernel with the SuSE update. I now a get this error message when I boot:

reiserfs: no version for 'struct-module' found: kernel tainted

reiserfs: verson magic: '2.6.8-24.10-um gcc-3.3' should be '2.6.8-24.10-default 586 REPARMgcc-3.3'

insmod: error inserting 'lib/modules/2.6.8-24.10-um/kernel/fs/reiserfs/reiserfs.ko:' :-1 Invalid module format

waiting for device /dev/hhdb2 to appear: ok

rootfs: major=3 minor=66 devn=834

kernel panic= not syncing VFS: unable to mount roof fs on unknown block (3,66)"

I copied this from handwritten notes so it might not be exact.

Is there a simple way to fix this, or do I reinstall the whole system?

With my CD I can get to rescue mode with a prompt for root to issue commands, but I never know what to do.

If it's not worth messing with, let me know.

Thank you.

Bob