[vox-tech] vim question - temp suspension of all autoformatting

[vox-tech] vim question - temp suspension of all autoformatting

Hi all,

There is a Vim keystroke that I've forgotten that tells Vim to temporarily
suspend all forms of autoformatting --- autoindent, cindent, map!,
abbreviations, replacements, etc.

It's especially useful when you're mouse pasting into vim, in order to avoid
the "staircase effect".  It essentially tells vim to take the rest of the
input as verbatim.

Can't remember what the keystroke was and looking for it in the docs is like
looking for a keystroke in a haystack.

Anyone know this keystroke?

Thanks,
Pete