[vox-tech] lucifer and cpuburn

I am attempting to run a burn-in test on a bunch of 3G p4 xeons. Memtest reports no errors, but if I run cpuburn in the background, and lucifer in the foreground, I get 32 errors overnight. I get exactly the same number of errors on all 6 test computers. testing several working desktops, I see that they all also have errors.

Is all my hardware messed up? or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using lucifer and burnP6 of a knoppix rescue cd.