Re: [vox-tech] Relocation errors and dynamic symbols

Re: [vox-tech] Relocation errors and dynamic symbols

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
The only method I can think of is using ldd to get a list of all the
libraries, use objdump on each of the individual libraries, and grep through
each individual list.  A real pita.  I was hoping there was an easier way.
That's essentially how to do it, although it'd be much easier to use nm on the library rather than objdump.