2004 Nov 30 21:19

Re: [vox-tech] What address to put my gateway/router

Re: [vox-tech] What address to put my gateway/router

Jay Strauss wrote:

Hi,

Simple question (probably going to be one of those, "depends").

My linksys router's default address is: 192.168.1.1, when I install Linux (Debian) it's default gateway address: 192.168.1.254. Not that either of them are hard to change but...

What address do you guys normally put your router?

Thanks
Jay
Mine is on .254 but that's because I already had a .1 machine.
What you need is either a two sided or a 254 sided coin :-)

paul