2004 Nov 30 17:17

[vox-tech] Printer Problem

I have an HP 712C printer hooked up to my RH 8 computer, and shared out
via Samba to all the other computers in my house.

I've been trying all day to print out a long (218-page) document.
Smaller documents print just fine, but this one doesn't make it.  It's
left the queue on my FC2 desktop, and when I execute lpq on the RH8
server, I see that the job is listed as "incoming", but the filesize is
0.  It's been that way for nearly two hours.

The printer, I believe, is okay.  What could I be missing?  What other
diagnostics can I check?

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford