January 6: Social gathering
2004 Nov 30 15:01

Re: [vox-tech] computer pretending to be a printer

Re: [vox-tech] computer pretending to be a printer

> The manual suggests that it can be
used via windows networking to save its data to a remove windows share over ethernet.
It's weird that it says it can save a file to a windows share but not to a local drive

But if that's the case, couldn't you set up a Linux box along side of that box running samba, providing a windows share

Jay